Marlene Rose’s glass art is seductive and ethereal. But to get the unique shapes of her works, she uses an ancient yet rare technique called sand casting. She demonstrated her art to correspondent Lee Cowan, and created her own glistening version of the “Sunday Morning” sun.
- Marlene Rose Featured in Fox News
- Creating a Glass Art Sculpture in the Studio, Part 3 In Which a Horse Becomes Glass
- With Marlene Rose in the Studio, Part 7, In Which a Horse Circles Back to the Beginning and We Get Even More Philosophical.
- With Marlene Rose in the Studio, Part 6, In Which a Horse Stands Up
- Creating a Glass Art Sculpture in the Studio, Part 1 In Which We Meet a Horse